Certified Public Psychologist (Koninshinrishi), Certified Career Consultant
I am passionate about helping people confront challenges and overcome obstacles. I have been working with individuals for over 7 years. My approach is non-judgmental focusing on providing a safe space where people can be themselves. I expect people to do things the way that works best for them in their situation.
· Delivering services to support visitors with disabilities through the Public Employment Security Office and the Employment Transition Support Office
· Working with clients diagnosed with various mental health disorders, including major depression, anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder
· Working with JET Programme participants through webmail and Skype counseling
· Certified Public Psychologist (Koninshinrishi)
· Certified Career Consultant
· M. S. in Psychology (2015) DePaul University, U.S.A.
· Ed. S. Career and Technical Education, Finished the program in 2015, University of Wisconsin-Stout, U.S.A.
· M. S. Applied Psychology (2009) University of Wisconsin-Stout, U.S.A.
· M. S. Hospitality and Tourism (2002) University of Wisconsin-Stout, U.S.A.