Join us

Japanese Telecounseling Association (JTA) is looking for a certified counselor who will be able to provide online counseling for English-speaking clients residing in Japan. 


An applicant must be fluent in English and Japanese and needs to be a certified or licensed clinical psychologist, counselor, or hold an equivalent credential. Clinical experience in English is strongly preferred.


Upon acceptance to the position, the prospective counselor will be required to become a regular member of JTA as part of the contract.

If you are strongly interested in helping English-speaking clients in Japan, contact us by e-mail.